Ford Ranger has long been one of the hardest working pick-ups in the business.
A TRUE PICK-UP TRUCK
To ensure that you get a vehicle you can rely on, the Ranger’s been ruthlessly tested in some of the most hostile environments, under extreme temperatures, and across the harshest terrain on earth. Designed and purpose built to handle every task and challenge you set it, this pick-up is the real deal.
Impressive towing capability
With a gross payload of over 1 tonne,* and 3,500kg towing capability**, you can take on the biggest tasks and challenges and carry and tow the biggest, bulkiest loads too.
* Gross payload capacity dependent on model selected and market availability. Max trailer weight will need to be reduced if maximum payload is achieved so as not to exceed maximum GTM.
** 160 PS/200 PS 4x4s with towing axle and a braked trailer
Wades right in
The Ranger goes where lesser vehicles may fear to tread. In fact, with a wading depth of 800mm* it will prove itself both on dry land and through water.
* Maintaining a steady speed of not more than 4 Mph.
An Off-Road Pack includes engine, transfer case and fuel tank protection to reduce the risk of damage when driving on uneven ground. The pack also includes an electronic locking rear differential to provide increased traction. (Option.)
Versatile, lockable pick-up box for peace of mind
The Ranger’s pick-up box can carry a standard Euro pallet, the tools of your trade, or all you need for a weekend camping trip. It also offers a number of features to help keep your load safe, all of which are DIN compliant: sturdy tie-down hooks, an integrated load rest and, on some models, exterior rope rails. For added security and peace of mind, the tailgate can be locked and unlocked manually.
Sturdy tie-downs for a safer load
To help carry your load safely, these tie-downs can be internal or external and the number varies according to cab type. All are DIN compliant.
Lockable roller shutter secures and protects cargo
Available on Super and Double cab models, as an optional extra, this feature provides extra security for cargo in the pick-up bed. It can be locked in three different positions, is water resistant and is sturdy enough to withstand another half-tonne load on top of it.
Cargo Management System for loads of all sizes
The system (standard on Limited and Wildtrak) has two rails (one down each side of the load box), with two adjustable cleats on each side. These can be moved along to suit the size of load.
Secure load rest
To make sure everything stays where you put it, high pick-up box walls also incorporate tie-down hooks and an integrated load rest with two pivoting guides for long objects (XL and XLT)
Integrated load box enhances design
Each cab type has a unique load box that curves slightly at the top to integrate with the cab itself. This adds to the Ranger’s bold, streamlined design
Electrical power where you need it
Clever additional touches also provide useful support to your business, such as an optional 240-volt power socket in the cab, invaluable when you need to charge your phone, tablet or rechargeable work tool on the road.
• 16" steel wheels
• Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
• Ford Easy-Fuel capless refuelling system
• Electrically-operated front windows with one-shot down driver’s window
• Ford DAB Radio/CD with Bluetooth®, USB and AUX inputs
• Electrically-operated and heated door mirrors
• Body coloured front bumpers
In addition to XL:
• 16" alloy wheels
• Chrome finish door mirror caps and door handles
• Radio/CD with 4.2" TFT screen, USB connection for external music devices and Ford SYNC 3 with Voice Control and Applink
• Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
• Plastic moulded side steps with bright-finish metallic inserts
• Cruise control
• Bedliner with protective side wall
• Manual air conditioning with pollen filter
Limited 2In addition to XLT:
• 17" alloy wheels
• Radio/CD with 8" TFT touchscreen, Ford SYNC 3 with Voice Control, and USB connection for external music devices
• 8-way electrically-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support (Double cab only)
• Power-foldable door mirrors with puddle lights
• Dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC) air conditioning
• Rear parking distance sensors
• Chrome tubular sports bar
• Leather seat trim
• Premium floor mats
In addition to Limited:
• 18" machined alloy wheels
• Titanium effect painted front grille housings
• Ford Radio/CD/SD-Navigation system with 8" TFT touchscreen, Ford SYNC 3 with Voice Control, and USB connection for external music devices
• Rear-view camera
• Plastic moulded side steps with brushed-finish metallic inserts
• Aerodynamic sports bar
• A choice of seven ambient interior lighting colours, with dimming control