Ford Care Code
As things return to normal, we want to keep our customers safe. That is why we are following the Ford Care Code across all of our departments.
In line with the Government’s latest decision, it is now mandatory for customers and visitors to be wearing a face covering while visiting our showrooms, service depoartment and parts shop.
Certain exceptions to this include:
- Children under the age of 11;
- If you have a physical or mental illness, or impairment or disability that means you cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering;
- If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering would cause you severe distress;
- If you are providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading;
- If you need to remove it to avoid harm or injury or the risk of harm or injury to yourself or others;
- If you are required to eat, drink, or take medication;.
- If you are asked to remove your face covering by a police officer.
Our staff will ask you to wear a face covering upon entry to our premesis. We understand that there are exceptions and ask if you could politely mention to our staff if you are a member of the excluded list.
Many areas of our Dealerships are fitted with protective screens and our staff have Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe.
We follow an extensive check list to ensure your serviced vehicle is sanitised. Our Dealerships and our Dealership vehicles are also being regularly sanitised.
We are offering a range of virtual services including online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in our dealerships.
Our servicing can be booked online, and we offer a range of options for customers including (dealers to identify the range of services they are able to offer i.e. remote service, Mobile servicing).
- + Disclaimers